Elizabethtown College Enrollment Increases Nearly 15 Percent Over Last Year
The College will welcome its largest incoming freshman and transfer class combined in the past four years
Elizabethtown College recently announced its enrollment has increased 14.4 percent compared to last year with increases in its freshman, transfer, and international student recruitment. The College will welcome 453 new students to its campus this fall.
“We are pleased our new students will experience the exceptional value of an Elizabethtown College education,” Elizabethtown College President Cecilia M. McCormick, J.D. said. “With new majors that align with high-demand careers, along with our 120+ tradition of thinking critically, analyzing deeply, and communicating effectively, we help students develop the foundational skills they will need to pursue their life’s work and purpose.”
A top-rated Best Value School by U.S. News & World Report, Elizabethtown College has launched new majors including Exercise Science, Neuroscience, Physician Assistant, and Robotics in addition to its already strong Health and STEM focus that features recognized majors like Occupational Therapy, Engineering, Biology, and Biochemistry.
“This positive momentum in addition to our exciting new offerings are all helping to drive our recruitment efforts,” Elizabethtown College Vice of Enrollment Management President John F. Champoli said. “We offer a robust education and student life that presents students with highly-employable skills that lead to lifelong success.”
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Elizabethtown College achieved the following:
- 65 students or 16% of the incoming class will make-up the largest entering group of students entering our premier Business program.
- The incoming Engineering class was up 41% over the prior year.
- Etown’s outstanding faculty, robust academic programs, and dedicated focus on experiential learning make it a nationally-ranked College with high-value and high-impact.
- Etown has added six 4+1 accelerated degree programs that will make graduates highly desirable in today’s modern workforce.
- New $25 million state-of-the-art facility, the Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness & Well-Being to promote the vibrant health and wellness-focused campus community.
Etown will hold its next Open House on Saturday, July 25. Discover more at etown.edu.